A Place to Thrive!
Find your place to thrive among winding trails and a central location, just steps away from the RTD Light Rail station and historic downtown Littleton. Vita is Littleton’s newest 55+ apartment home community for active seniors with over 100 Lifestyle programs offered every month.
Our Apartment Homes
Vita Littleton apartment homes feature many high-end designer finishes and quality craftsmanship around every corner. Our spacious and thoughtfully designed one and two-bedroom floorplans mean residents can comfortably entertain friends and family. With over 18 floorplans to choose from, we are certain to have the perfect space for you! Amenities include:
- Breathtaking Mountain & City Views
- Spacious floorplans ranging from 712 to 1,372 square feet
- High-End Kitchens w/ Gas Ranges
- Energy Star Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Elegant Wood Vinyl Flooring
- Oversized and sound-resistant windows
- Private Balconies & Patios (all floorplans)
- Walk-In Closets w/ built-in storage
- Bathroom tile floors and Shower Suites
And what is the Vita Lifestyle?
Vita’s residents love the active, vibrant lifestyle they enjoy. Vita’s full-time Lifestyle Director hosts a range of activities, from Tai Chi and Yoga in the Centergy Room to Paint & Sip or Brain Games in the Creative Lounge. The community is also chock-full of wonderful amenities to enjoy on your own:
- 100% Smoke-Free Environment
- Saltwater Pool & Year-round Hot Tub
- Pet-Friendly w/ Bark Park + Pet Spa
- Fitness Center & Centergy Studio
- Outdoor Kitchen & BBQ Gas Grills
- Community Kitchen & Creative Lounge
- Outdoor Amphitheater & Community Gardens
- Velo Room with Professional Bicycle Maintenance Tools
- Fireside Lounge & Great Room
- Guest Suite Available for Resident’s guests
- Free Parking in Controlled-Access Garage
- On-Site Retail & Eating Establishments
- Weekly Community Activities & Events
Vita was developed by Denver’s own Zocalo Community Development, a pioneer in combining mixed-used developments that meet the needs of local residents. Vita’s location near the RTD Light Rail and historic downtown Denver mean residents can leave their cars safely at home and walk, bike or ride to their favorite nearby destinations. Vita is one of only three senior properties in Denver that is LEED Gold Certified, saving residents money and reducing the impact on the environment and public health.
Apply to become a Vita Resident
Contact our Leasing Expert six days a week to learn more about our availability, prices, and to schedule a tour. At Vita, we understand downsizing and moving can take a bit of time; therefore, you can reserve your apartment home for up to three months in advance. Additionally, Vita can assist you by providing connections with realtors, downsizing experts and estate sellers.
Downtown Littleton’s Newest 55+ Apartment Community for Active Seniors
Luxury Lifestyle Features
Celebrate with Vita at your own private party or weekly community events!