Vancouver Senior Services and Resources

Where is your link on our website? Learn more

Senior Housing : Subsidized Housing

2-1-1 Get Answers, Get Connected
2-1-1 (Dial Phone Number 211) is an easy to remember telephone number that where available, connects people with important community services and volunteer opportunities. United Way of America (UWA) and the Alliance for Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) strongly support Federal funding so that every American has access to this essential service.
HUD - Local Public Housing Agency - PHA
Find your Local Public Housing Agency WA
If you need public housing assistance or are looking for information about public housing programs such as housing choice vouchers you need to contact your local Publich Housing Agency (PHA). HUD maintains a database for locating these agencies.
Retirement Connection
We do the work so you can do what matters WA
We are a Print Guide, a Website and a Network. THE GUIDE: Retirement Connection Guide is the most comprehensive local resource for those 50 & better, with hundreds of topics, comparison grids, educational articles and caregiver checklist. THE WEBSITE: Retirement contains 100+ topics of searchable listings of information organized by category, a news and events section, a link to a printable guide and marketing resources for professionals.
Seniors eGuide - Questions to Ask Series
The Seniors E-Guide "Questions to Ask" Series is a web based resource focused on learning about the variety of senior resources and services that are available. From our experience we have discovered that many seniors and their families do not know what questions to ask when it comes to senior services. Our "Questions to Ask" series is all about education.
U.S. Administration on Aging - Eldercare Locator
A Public Service of the U.S. Administration on Aging WA
Tel: 800-677-1116
The Eldercare Locator helps older adults and their caregivers find local services & housing options for seniors. Explore their website or call at 1-800-677-1116, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 8PM Eastern Time.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development - HUD
Search for low income housing WA
The HUD website has information for consumers and on Public Housing Authorities (PHA). Public Housing Authorities are the local groups a person needs to contact to find out what public housing is available in your area.