Learn more about meal plans from MagicKitchen – Enjoy!
- Tasty and nutritious MagicKitchen.com Meal Plans
- MagicKitchen.com has Diabetic Meals
- MagicKitchen.com Special Diets
- Gourmet Meals from MagicKitchen.com make great gifts
I think most everyone agrees that for ongoing attention to your health nothing is better than home cooked food. Imagine that you are sitting in your kitchen finishing a cup of tea or coffee on a Saturday morning and dinner comes to mind, “What should I have for dinner tonight?” you ask yourself. Maybe you are cooking for one or there are two of you.
If you happen to be eating alone or just two of you, then you mentally go through the menu choices of what to make, what ingredients you need, what do you have at home or what do you have to go purchase at your local grocery store, farmer’s market or local discount buying club. Sometimes you just get tired thinking about the process and that is not a good thing.
Our bodies are engines and they need to have good ingredients added to them. So when that, “I am too tired or uninspired to cook,” hits you, you are going down the path of not taking care of your ‘engine.’
So what are your choices?
Here is One to Consider… MagicKitchen
Homestyle Frozen Meals for Your Table! Delivered Nationwide
A quick review …
MagicKitchen offers a full range of Gourmet frozen dinners and Gourmet TV Dinners delivered to your door. The organization has specifically developed:
- Senior Meal Plans
- Gluten-free Meals
- Portion Controlled Meals
- Low Sodium Meals
- Diabetic-Friendly Meals
- Renal Diet Meals
- Dialysis-Friendly Meals
Want to know more?
To give you an overview the Senior Meal Pack program is designed to provide meals that provide the standard 2000 calorie per day diet and provide 1/3 of the daily requirements of vitamins and nutrients when consumed with healthy drinks and snacks. There are two options with Senior Meal Packs:
- Senior Meal Packs with a main course and two side dishes. These meals are designed to be supplemented with a fresh salad, fresh vegetable or fruit.
- Or Senior Meal Packs that include supplements such as bread with margarine and either juice, a fruit or a simple desert. These are complete meals.
Why consider this option for ‘At Home’ Dining with Magic Kitchen?
- Sometimes the Home-Cook needs a Break
Anyone who cooks needs a break from cooking at times and sometimes it is nice to stay home and have a healthy, nutritious meal at home (that you did not have to prepare from scratch).
- Recovering from Surgery or an Illness?
Consider ordering a MagicKitchen Meal Plan so that during your recovery period you and your family and friends can focus on getting well.
- Are you recovering but have a family caregiver who does the cooking?
Even with a family caregiver ready and willing to do the cooking from scratch, it can still be nice to have a variety of prepared meals at home so you can ‘cocoon’ at home and enjoy the companionship of your family verses watching them work in the kitchen.