Atria Inn at Lakewood
555 S. Pierce Street
Exceeding Expectations in Independent & Assisted Living
Seniors, older adults and families often face difficult decisions when it comes to senior housing solutions. The desire for independence must be balanced with cost, location, amenities and assistance required to have a full, engaging and safe place to live. At Atria Inn at Lakewood we offer just the right amount of assistance to help our residents lead active, fulfilled lives.
Who we are …
Atria Inn at Lakewood is located in a suburb of Denver. We provide the assisted living lifestyle with just the right amount of discreet assistance to help our residents have the senior living lifestyle they want. We have a passion for going above and beyond our residents’ expectations every day. At Atria Inn at Lakewood you will find:
- 24-hour in-house staff that residents often regard as their second family.
- A full-time nurse on staff and on duty 24 hours.
- Delicious restaurant style dining made from scratch and served daily.
- A full monthly calendar of more than 200 educational, social and cultural events.
- A separate, secure Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory impairments.
- Short-term Respite Care for family caregivers and for people needing a place to recover after a hospital or rehabilitation stay.
- Our community is located in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from the Belmar Center shopping district and convenient for family and friends to visit.
- Local scheduled transportation for our residents for medical appointments, shopping, religious services and any other destination residents may need to visit.
Moving to Atria Inn at Lakewood vs. Staying where you are …
Basically Atria provides a desirable, comforting option that gives seniors and families peace of mind for a solution to senior housing that is safe and supportive. We find that when seniors move to our community they really enjoy the benefits of living in senior living community. At Atria Inn at Lakewood our residents find:
- Social Interaction – Our great calendar of daily and special monthly celebrations keeps our residents as busy as they want to be. Family and friends are always welcome to attend our events but most of all our residents have opportunities for making friends on their own.
- Transportation – At Atria Inn at Lakewood we provide free transportation for social activities, errands, doctors' appointments and other outings.
- Nutrition – Atria Inn at Lakewood employs a full culinary staff to ensure delicious meals that are full of flavor, variety, flair and nutritional value.
- Housekeeping – Atria Inn at Lakewood performs all maintenance duties at the community and offers housekeeping, linen and laundry services as requested.
- Emergency Assistance – Atria Inn at Lakewood provides 24-hour assistance with an emergency call system in every apartment.
- Fitness– Atria Inn at Lakewood offers senior-friendly exercise programs to maximize mobility, strength and overall health and how nice and convenient for our residents that this activitiy is offered onsite in our community.
- Medication Assistance – Atria Inn at Lakewood provides assistance with medications, making sure residents take what they're supposed to, when they're supposed to.
- Independence – Atria Inn at Lakewood offers assistance as needed and encourages residents to remain as independent as possible.
Care for Alzheimer's Disease and Other Memory Loss
Our Life Guidance® program is designed especially for our residents with memory loss or confusion. The programming and services of our Life Guidance® program are designed to meet the needs of the residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory loss issues. A higher staffing ratio within this program allows for more personal interaction with residents. The activities are shorter in time and lead into each other for those residents needing more structure in their day. Meals are handled more simply with fewer choices and more guidance by staff. The courtyard is secured so that residents can walk outside freely and with piece of mind. Also at Atria Inn at Lakewood we know that Alzheimer’s disease affects the entire family, and we recognize the importance of supporting family and friends; therefore, we offer family support groups and a resource library on site.
Find Exceptional Senior and Assisted Living at Atria Inn at Lakewood
Our goal is to provide just the right amount of discreet assistance to help residents create the senior living experience they want.
Call today and arrange a tour of Atria Inn at Lakewood
Atria Inn at Lakewood
555 S. Pierce Street
Lakewood, Colorado 80226