|Serving Greater Denver Metro Area
Providing In-Home Care for our Seniors, Families, and Community
Serving the Denver Metro Area and the surrounding communities of: Englewood, Littleton, Cherry Hills, Cherry Creek, Greenwood Village, West & South Aurora, Highlands/Sloan's Lake, Parkhill, Cheeseman Park, Washington Park and all of Central and South Denver including Castle Rock, Castle Pines and Parker.
A message from Rick Cseak …
Hello, my name is Rick Cseak. After spending nearly 14 years working with seniors, clients recovering from surgery/rehabilitation and family members with continuing care needs, I've seen firsthand what a difference we can each make in someone's life.
More about Home Helpers of Denver
At Home Helpers of Denver, we give families peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are content, in their own home, and well cared for by a team of dedicated professionals. Wherever home is, we are there! We provide services in the home, in the hospital, rehabilitation center, nursing home, and retirement community.
Each Caregiver goes through an extensive national background check, screening, specialized on-going training programs, and meet all regulations, both within our agency and State Licensure standards. Once hired, each experienced Caregiver is matched to the individual needs of our clients, based on the information gathered during the FREE in-home consultation. In addition to our Caregiving team, we have a dedicated management team supporting our staff and families 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Homecare/Companionship Services include - Light housekeeping, meal preparation/planning, laundry/linen, medication reminders, companionship, grocery shopping, incidental transportation/errands, daily quality of life activities, and many more services that are tailored to fit each client's unique needs. In addition we provide personal care assistance, which includes bathing, dressing, assistance with walking/transferring and activities of daily living. Our caring team also offers specialized care that includes Alzheimer's/Dementia care, Parkinson's Care, respite, and support care when a loved one is utilizing hospice.
Wide Variety of Care Plan Services
Home Helpers’ clients enjoy the benefit of selecting only those services that are needed:
- Companionship – A smiling face, a helping hand, ears to hear and a voice to encourage. From conversation to cards, reading aloud to going for walks, our Caregivers focus on providing social and physical stimulation to keep people active and engaged.
- General Assistance – Everyday living activities such as housekeeping, laundry, preparing meals, sorting through the mail or organizing personal affairs often present challenges to people. Our caring staff can assist with household responsibilities making life easier for you and your loved ones.
- Personal Care – Dressing, grooming, hygiene and transferring from a bed to chair, or chair to a toilet are things that most people take for granted. These and other personal care activities can often be challenging to people as a result of age, illness, or injury. Our Caregivers can provide the assistance and encouragement to help people receive the level of care that is needed.
- Transportation – Whether getting to and from appointments, running errands, visiting the beauty parlor/barber shop or enjoying lunch at a nearby restaurant, it seems like our clients are always on the go. Our Caregivers assist clients in preparing for an outing, provide transportation, accompany them while away from home, and help them get settled as they return.
Additional Facts about Home Helpers of Denver
- On-call Management 24/7
- Home Safety Assessments
- No Weekend and/or Night Differential
- Respite Care - As needed, or short term
- Licensed - State of Colorado (CDPHE)
- Personal Care and Non- Medical Home Care
At Home Helpers we believe our Clients are # 1 and our Team is A+. Our dedication to our Clients, Families and Community are ongoing. You can trust and depend on Home Helpers of Denver!
Home Helpers of Denver
Giving back to those who have given so much of
themselves to make us who we are today.
For a free home consultation, please give our team a call.
|Serving Greater Denver Metro Area