Summit Home Health Care
Summit Home Health Care is committed to providing quality health care with respect, compassion, and integrity.
Summit Home Health Care is a Medicare/Medicaid-certified home health care agency, locally owned and operated in Colorado Springs since 1997. The agency not only supports the local community, it supports the local economy. It is not a franchise.
Providing In-Home Non-Medical Care Care/Companion Services AND Home Medical Health Services
Summit Home Health Care offers the consumer a full continuum of care in that it offers both caring, licensed and experienced medical professionals, as well as compassionate and trustworthy non-medical home care workers and companions, all in the comfort of their own home. Through a variety of services, Summit Home Health Care is making a difference in the lives of the people in the communities it serves.
Non-Medical In Home Care Services:
Summit Home Health Care's non-medical in-home care provides assisted living without having to leave the comfort of home, thereby empowering individuals to live independently and remain active. In addition to assisting clients with their vital Activities of Daily Living, companions also provide much-needed socialization that reduces isolation and depression. Bonded and insured Personal Care Workers and Home Care Companions offer service and support to individuals and their families in many ways:
- Bathing/Dressing/Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Medication Reminders (including medication dispensing machines)
- Assistance with Light Housekeeping, Meal Preparation and Laundry
- Accompaniment to appointments or social activities
- Assistance with shopping or errands
- Companionship for leisure activities (walks, playing cards/games, reading, TV)
- Pet Care
- "Take a Break" Support for the family caregiver (respite)
- Information and Referral to Community Resources
Summit Home Health Care offers HOPE to seniors who wish to stay home
- Have "Assisted Living" Without Leaving Home
- Opportunity to Personalize a Care Program
- Prevent Family caregiver Burn-Out
- Enjoy Peace of Mind for the Individual and Loved Ones
Our Medical or Clinical Services:
Whether medical needs are post-surgical, a struggle with a new diagnosis and/or treatment, wound care or even learning to cope with a chronic illness, Summit Home Health Care can help individuals and families cope with medical conditions, whether by direct patient care or via teaching family members to provide ongoing care for a loved one.
Summit Home Health Clinicians include: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistants, Physical/Speech/Occupational Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers, as well as wound care and dietitian consultants. All are licensed and experienced professionals, as well as insured, bonded and have passed background checks.
For More Information - Please contact Summit Home Health Care at
719-533-0084 for further information or to schedule a no-obligation appointment.
Summit Home Health Care
6455 N. Union Blvd., Suite 100, Colorado Springs, CO 80918